I call this one “The Hunters’ Moon”. In my mind, the elk are the hunters…
Below you will find my show schedule for 2016 (so far…).
- Planet Comicon (Kansas City) – May 20-21-22
- Mega-Con (Orlando) – May 26-27-28-29
- Denver Comic Con – June 17-19
- Maker Faire Kansas City – June 25-26
- O Comic Con – July 8-9-10
- San Diego Comic Con – July 21-22-23-24
- Kansas City Comic Con – August 12-13-14
- Rose City (Portland) – September 10-11
- NYCC – October 6-7-8-9
I have a collection of new work coming this season for WonderGround Gallery and the Disney Merchandise Group. The first share in this collection is one of my favorites, The Haunted Mansion’s Hatbox Ghost. Stay tuned for more…
I also have a guest artist appearance scheduled for January 1-3 at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney in Orlando. I hope to see some of you there!
I’m offering my work on apparel for the first time with a pre-order in my shop of the Black Cat. The Black Cat will only be available in women’s sizes from S-XXL. These shirts will be three color screen print (orange/black/green) on a natural cotton shirt. This is a VERY limited run…
Kansas City is home to a new show, Kansas City Comic Con. I’ve helped out this show primarily within an art and design capacity. KCCC happens August 7-9.
My logo for the show…
Here is my official KCCC show poster called “Megalith”, produced by Vahalla Studios. This piece is 18×24 and will be screen printed in a VERY limited edition available at KCCC.